About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Leftovers.....

Still eating Thanksgiving leftovers??? I know I am, and hey, I ain't complaining, but here are some interesting/ funny/ crazy/ FAT/ psycho/ gross/ yummy Thanksgiving leftover ideas....
:)
Massive Leftover Suprise sandwich

Turkey-n-Green Bean Pizza

Gravy/Potato/Cranberry Eggs Benedict

LAZY Thanksgiving Pizza PLUS dessert

Thanksgiving Medley sandwich

Thanksgiving sushi rolls

An "A+" for effort.........

No comments:

Post a Comment