About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hi! I am french and I found your blog through Youtube. I just LOVE your nickname and your way to speak, to make up, to laugh! You are really a pretty woman! Go ahead with this blog, keep on sharing with us your advices and videos, it's a pleasure! Mad

Vous n'a pas d'idée combien ce message a fait mon jour ! Ceci signifie autant d'à me ! Vous remercier autant de pour tout l'amour ! Ses messages aiment que ceci l'un qui garde m'allant !

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment