About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, November 1, 2010

How do you feel abpout the Maxiglide...i see you have 1 and i've been thinking of getting 1 :)

HEY THERE! I use the MAXIGLIDE for a "light press", meaning when my hair is already straight, and I want to polish it up a bit. The MAXIGLIDE is safer on my hair than a regular flatiron, however it doesn't get my hair "bone" straight like my "HAI" flat iron. Like I said, its safer, due to its "steam-burst", but if I HAD to choose, MAXIGLIDE would not be my first choice. Keep in mind, it doesn't get MY 3C hair bone straight, but it very well may work for you! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment