About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Speaking of Nicki Minaj.....

MAC & Nicki Minaj Pink Friday 4 Lipstick

MAC "Pink Friday 4" lipstick???
As of this morning, MAC’s LiveChat is confirming the collaboration between MAC and Nicki Minaj for Pink Friday 4 Lipstick. More information will be forthcoming on November 22nd.


Sources say it’s a vivid fuchsia and is said to be like a mix of M.A.C Pink Nouveau and Girl About Town lipsticks. The “Pink Friday 4” lipstick could only be available online and for four consecutive Fridays only. It is due to drop Friday, November 26.

(So now I kinda NEED this!!!)

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-nicki-minaj-pink-friday-4-lipstick
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2010/11/17/exclusive-details-on-nicki-minajs-mac-lipstick-line/

No comments:

Post a Comment