About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, November 4, 2010

ETSY Earring Sneak Peak!

     Hey y'all!! For those of you familiar with my "YouTube"  channel, Ive previously mentioned that Ive been making earrings for about 6 months now. Friends, family and even total strangers have been asking me to make and/or sell them a pair! Hopefully within the next 2 weeks, my ETSY page will be up and running!
     Etsy is "a social commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items as well as art and craft supplies. These items cover a wide range including art, photography, clothing, jewelry, edibles, bath & beauty products, quilts, knick-knacks and toys." -Wikipedia
     Also ETSY is defined as "The world's most vibrant handmade marketplace!" Here's just a sneak peak of some of my earrings........

(Just a "sneak peak"! Can't give all the goods!!!)
I'll keep you all posted, but here's my ETSY page:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MlleCafeAuLait?ref=pr_profile

1 comment:

  1. Cool!!! I was going to send you a message on youtube to see if you were going start selling them!!! I'm excited, keep me updated!!!

    ReplyDelete