About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Sunday, November 21, 2010

OOTD/ OOTN 11/20/22010



OOTD/ OOTN 11/20/22010
Dress- Amiclubwear
Bracelets: IMAN Global Chic amber bangles, gold hammered bangle - Aldo
Earrings: Yours truly :)
Heels: Pelle Moda CALY
Nail polish: ORLY "Glitz & Glamour"
Eyes: Coastal Scents "Metal Mania" palette and NYX "Bronze Goddess" glitter cream palette

Lipstick: MAC "Diva" and MAC lip liner in Burgundy




make-up like THIS.......


Hard Rock Cafe "Berry Crush" martini


1 comment: