About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, November 8, 2010

Curly Hair Solutions EXTENZZ (Anti-Curl Shrinkage!?!?) First attempt




 A product review and demonstration on EXTENZZ, the "non-chemical curl styling relaxer" by Curly Hair Solutions. This video is my first attempt using this product. (Round #1)

**I purchased this product myself, and I was not paid for this review.**


EXTENZZ™ is the ultimate non-chemical curl styling relaxer. By using the correct combing techniques, EXTENZZ™ allows you to manipulate your curls into a looser, well defined, FRIZZ FREE curl without the look and feel of heavy oils.


Ingredients: Aqua, Lecithin, VP/VA Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Sodium PCA, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Straw Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyquaternium-37, Trideceth-6, Parfum, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-11, Oleth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Isoceteth-20, Oleyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol/Ceteareth-30, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzophenone-4, Polyquaternium-10, Polyacrylamide HYPERLINK "http://www.curlyhairsolutions.com/61-EXTENZZ-And-trade.aspx"EXTENZZ™:


Visit CURLY HAIR SOLUTIONS website:
http://www.curlyhairsolutions.com/61-EXTENZZ-And-trade-.aspx



SUPER FAB curls, but the shrinkage remains.......

(VIDEO MISC INFO:)
Earrings- Yours truly
Bracelets- (Bronze bangles) Forever 21 (Teal snake bangle) Compton swap meet
Hair Flower- Forever 21
Eyeshadow- Coastal Scents metal mania palette
Lips- MAC "All's Fair" and "O" lipstick, "plum" lip liner

No comments:

Post a Comment