About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sephora Holiday Shopping.....

When in doubt, get a female friend/ cousin/ sister/ mother/ auntie (you get the idea) a SEPHORA GIFT CARD!! I saw this video, and wanted to just spend spend spend!




PS- I was flipping through the new 2010 Sephora Holiday catalog yesterday, and I usually LOVE the makeup looks on each page, but this year, the makeup ads SUCK!I think this looks totally ridiculous! ALL IMO, of course!  :)


(Really, Sephora?!?!)

2 comments:

  1. totally right - i thought the same thing. nothing to do with hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "laughed out loud" when I saw those ads!!!

    ReplyDelete