About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sephora Holiday Shopping.....

When in doubt, get a female friend/ cousin/ sister/ mother/ auntie (you get the idea) a SEPHORA GIFT CARD!! I saw this video, and wanted to just spend spend spend!




PS- I was flipping through the new 2010 Sephora Holiday catalog yesterday, and I usually LOVE the makeup looks on each page, but this year, the makeup ads SUCK!I think this looks totally ridiculous! ALL IMO, of course!  :)


(Really, Sephora?!?!)

3 comments:

  1. totally right - i thought the same thing. nothing to do with hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "laughed out loud" when I saw those ads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotbriefcases.com specializes in brand name leather briefcases, and bags, in an array of styles from purses and leather handbags to luggage sets, carry on travel duffel bags and soft briefcase .

    ReplyDelete