About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, November 11, 2010

TAG! ♡ My Perfect Imperfections



-3 things (physically) you don't like about yourself AND 3 things you DO like (physically) about yourself!!


MISC INFO:
Eyeshadow- Coastal Scents Metal Mania palette
Lipstick- MAC "viva glam 3", MAC "burgundy" lip liner
Earrings- Yours truly :)
Nail polish- ZOYA Dovima

PS- I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS NAIL POLISH!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm 5'8" as well and i love it! especially when i wear heels, i can see over all of the competition ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some nail polish that exact color and I LOVE it too lol!

    ReplyDelete