About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Warm Holiday Wishes (Ramble) & Upcoming Contest/ Giveaway!!

I want to wish every one a Happy Happy Holiday season to you all, as well as an upcoming Subscriber Contest/ Giveaway! Lastly, my creative but cheap Christmas hair accessory.......



LOVE MY: FACEBOOK, and TWITTER!!   :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mlle-CafeAuLait/112461782156828
http://www.twitter.com/mllecafeaulait
MISC info:
EyeLook: MAC: "Cranberry", "Amber Lights", and "Retrospeck", "Bootblack" liquid eyeliner, Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara
LIPS- MAC: "Extreme", "O" and "Current" lip liner
Turtleneck TOP- Victoria's Secret
Bow- off of a present I got the day before   :)
Earrings-MOI (www.etsy.com/shop/mllecafeaulait)



Hair still protected in a bun.....

Cheap/Ghetto/Creative Xmas hair accessory!

*MY* holiday "Eye look"

lipstick & earrings

Merry Christmas!!

**ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY ME**

No comments:

Post a Comment