About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Pie

WHAT THE HELL IS A HOLIDAY PIE??

Never heard of it until today. Bought the 2 for $1 deal. Well done Mlle.CafeAuLait, I'm about to devour my 2nd one of the night. It was this or my ride-or-die Caramel Frappe. I chose well!
One word:  DELISH!!

Depending on your local McDonald's franchisee, your local McDonald's may or may not have Holiday Pie on the menu this holiday season starting on November 18th until December 31st.

So what is a McDonald's Holiday Pie? It is a custard-filled baked turnover with what appears to be a confetti cake crust covered with a sugary white icing. I wouldn't say it makes me think of Christmas or the holidays though; maybe a kid's birthday, but no, not the holidays.

If you're so inclined to try one, I suggest calling ahead first as not all McDonald's will stock them; it's up to each franchisee's election.

(Blogged with love)
RANDOM review here:
http://www.brandeating.com/2010/11/review-mcdonalds-holiday-pie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment