About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grown Up Christmas WISH LIST


     I'm always so caught up and pre-occupied on MY Christmas shopping list for others, and when the questions comes "what do YOU want for Christmas?", I always draw a blank. I've known about this since OCT, but I wanted to share with y'all the AMAZON.com "wish lish" option.

Via AMAZON:

Wish Lists (use this link to register for your own AMAZON wish list) are a great way for people to let others know the things they would most like to own. They also make it easy to ensure that the gift gets sent to the right place and that the recipient doesn't receive more than he or she wants.

SOOOOO, go ahead and create your own wishlist and forward it to friends and family!! I've come to think of this as a "grown-up gift registry".......so THIS is what I've been forwarding to MY friends and family. Who doesn't LOVE presents that they actually want!! What do YOU want for Christmas??
~wink-wink~

http://amzn.com/w/3QMGHVALBLM3I

No comments:

Post a Comment