About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, December 20, 2010

Offensive/ Racist Advertisements

Random Post:
I was reading a blog yesterday about "racist" and offensive" past and present advertisements in the media. The question remains: have things at all changed? Have marketing companies become more "clever"? Are we overreacting? Is this a marketing strategy to attract more attention? Makes you wonder........








Original blog post here:

1 comment:

  1. Wow at the last one...seriously? SMH... sometimes that's all you can do...SMH...

    ReplyDelete