About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Sunday, December 12, 2010

hey I am 46 and I will share my blog with you - I am a follower of yours.. and lady you as many other Youngins (lol) are inspiring me to find me... so my question is "Am I too old now to do this natural process?" daqueenscurls blogspot

NOT AT ALL! Exploration and experimentation helps us continue to evolve. Youre ready when YOU feel ready! Keep in mind, I'm not a" natural hair nazi" , so if YOU want to relax, weave, shave, braid, loc your hair, by all means DO YOU!! HAIR does NOT define you!
"I'm am not my hair........"- India Arie
(OK, that was a little deep, but you get the idea.....)
:)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment