About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Party Highlights....

One of my favorite (and only) college friend and her husband always gives THEE BEST parties, so this year she and her husband recently purchased a home, so this past weekend I went to the 1st Annual Mr. & Mrs. P*R*N*R* Annual Christmas Party! I was having so much fun, I didn't snap as much pics as I hoped for, but here is a few highlights!
DIY Bar (for grown folks!)

Her Christmas Tree


"Cookie Buffet" (BRILLIANT, btw!)

Menu

Of course, the only pic of me I have a HUGE plate of food!!

Of course, our entertainment for the night......



And, LAST but not LEAST, my Christmas present to the host.....CUSTOM EARRINGS!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment