About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

*MY* Face.........

How to: Flawless Foundation/ *MY* Face Routine Tutorial - How To


In a nutshell, a REQUEST or how to/ tutorial on *MY* face routine, which includes: primer, concealer, foundation, powder, and highlight contour.
PRODUCTS USED:
Make Up Forever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 (Neutral)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NW30)
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Syracuse)
Make Up Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation (153)
MAC brush 187 (I also alternate with MAC brush 180)
Prescriptives Sunsheen Bronzing Trio (Light)
MAC brush 169
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish "Perfect Topping"
MAC brush 129
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in "Medium Dark"
MAC brush 150

MISC INFO:
EYEBROWS- See *MY* EYEBROW Tutorial/ How-To video
Mascara- Maybelline Define-A-Lash
Lips- LipFusion in Clear
Turtleneck TOP- Victorias Secret
Earrings-Forever 21

How to: Define Eyebrows

How *I* Define, Shape, Groom, Color, and Fill in my Eyebrows, and what works for me!
Products Used:
BENEFIT "Brow Zings"
MAC 204 brush
MAC 266 brush
Maybelline GREAT LASH in "Clear"

MISC INFO:
MAC lipstick in "Diva" and "All's Fair"
MAC lipliner in "Plum"
Earrings- MOI :)
(www.etsy.com/shop/mllecafeaulait)
Top- New York & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment