About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Friday, December 31, 2010

STAY AWAKE FOR THE COUNTDOWN!!!

OK, I still have 2 hours till 2011 countdown, and these "cold ass drinks" on this "cold ass night" aren't cuttin it!! SO if you need to stay awake, while getting a nice, warm (literally), buzz....TRY THIS:

LATIN LEPRECHAUN!!

DIRECTIONS-
-Pour liquor into a coffee mug
-Fill with hot coffee
-Top with whipped cream
-Garnish with a cherry & a four leaf clover
ENJOY
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment