About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, September 27, 2010

SideShow Bob

I can't remember if it was my niece, nephew, or some obnoxious kid, but however, one upon a time I was told my pony-tail puff looked liked "SIDESHOW Bob" the from that used-to-be popular show "The Simpsons."


"Sideshow Bob"

Here's *MY* puff:


I put "Sideshow Bob" at about a 3c/4a curl texture, which is exactly what I am. So um yeah, it kinda does, I guess I'll call it "Sideshow Bob-Puff"! Totally random, and pointless. Thanks for reading!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment