About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

I'm about to drive to San Diego (where I'm from) for the Labor Day holiday weekend, and guess what came in the mail today?

The Kardashian Sisters

Keeping Up With The Kardashian Season 3 DVD!! Love them, they are my guilty pleasure! I wanna put it in and watch it now, but I'm gonna be heading out soon, so now I have something to look forward to when I come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment