About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, September 27, 2010

Memories

I had such a great evening today! I am a HUGE Vanessa Williams fan, and tonight was to be the season premiere of Desperate Housewives, debuting Ms Williams herself. Sadly, I missed it. Instead, I had a lovely dinner, (corny choice of words, I know!) with some close friends (friends from Jr High school up until now) that I haven't seen in 3 years. You know those evenings? You sit around eating, playing silly board games, reminiscing, gossiping, burping, all that good stuff? Well tonight was one of those nights. True, I had to drive 45 minutes away (even surpassing the Compton Target ~see COMPTON HAUL video~), Los Angeles was HELL-ON-EARTH hot at 104 degrees today, AND I was in a lazy, cranky mood, but I would have chosen this over Desperate Housewives any day! Desperate Housewives, or making memories? Making memories is priceless. There is always HULU......

No comments:

Post a Comment