About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Friday, September 3, 2010

Let's HARASS my sister!!

                 Look at my beautiful sister!!

We were talking about natural hair about a month ago, and she said she "would never" wear her hair natural.

*****WHAT!!*****

She has the most beautiful hair I've ever seen, and her hair set the standard for me when we were kids, (even though I'm older). Lets all BOMBARD her YouTube page with "natural hair energy"!! LOL! She doesn't make YouTube videos (yet), but she asked for my Carols Daughter products, so I think I may have planted the seed!!




Here's her YouTube page :
www.youtube.com/mzzmercy

No comments:

Post a Comment