About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hai, what do you use to make your hair thicker?? How you feel about castoroil and pure coconutoil?

As far as hair thickness, I am right there with ya! I have very fine hair as well, but the only time I have an issue with it is when I am wearing my hair flat ironed. I do not like to use "volumizing" conditioner only because it tends to coat (MY) hair strands, and I honestly can not see a difference after. When in doubt, I sometimes add a track or two when my hair is straight!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment