About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, October 11, 2010

When was your last perm?

Unbeknownst to me at the time, my last relaxer was September 1998. MY TRANSITION WAS NOT PLANNED, I just never got another "perm". However, I flat ironed THE HELL out of my hair (flat ironed with a metal "Hot Tools" flat iron, with my hair coated with Pink Lotion, BTW!!!) up until January 2008. So my real "healthy natural" hair journey actually started around eary 2008. Check out my "Transition Journey" video on YouTube!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment