About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Friday, October 29, 2010

Taren916 Natural Hair Meetup/ Meet and Greet (Hollywood/ West Hollywood, CA 10/24/2010)

Taren916's Natural Hair Meetup held in Hollywood/ West Hollywood, CA at Bossa Nova resturant on 10/24/2010. This was my 2nd "meet and greet" of the weekend, and I had a blast! Special thanks to Taren916 for this "spur of the moment" meetup and it was a pleasure meeting all of you! Until next time!
*****Also, EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS to MyHairFetish for the "good" pictures!! *****





THANKS MyHairFetish for the pictures!!
RANDOM: Every gal there was 5'8 and above! I <3 that! Tall gals stand UP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment