About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Straight Hair


Needless to say, no more pampering! I finally flat ironed my hair Friday 10/15/2010, after 6 months of wearing it curly. I'm scared to go any higher than 400 degrees, so my hair doesn't stay straight for very long. To make a long story short, here's the products/tools I used:
(YES, I use two different flat irons)
-Spray hair when wet with Jane Carter Leave-In conditioner
-A DAB of Sally's Argan Oil
-About a nickel size of CHI Silk Infusion for each 4 sections
Lastly spray each section with a heat protectant/ iron guard. (I used Redken Iron Silk)
Flat ironed each section FIRST with my MAXIGLIDE, then again with my HAI flat iron.
Here's a sneak peak before I wrapped it for the drive to SD......

No comments:

Post a Comment