About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Friday, October 22, 2010

Long Beach/ Los Angeles/ West Hollywood Natural Hair Diva's Meet Up!

I know its short notice, but those of you in Southern CA, there will be TWO Naturally Curly Hair Diva's Meet Up this weekend hosted by CurlyChronicles and Taren916. I'm gonna try REALLY HARD to make both of them!  Hopefully I will see you there!

CURLYCHRONICLES                                             
Saturday, Oct 23rd
6:30 - 8:30 pm
The Infinite
517 Pine Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90802



TAREN 916
Sunday~ 10/24
Boa Lounge 9200 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood
Time: 2-4pm
PLEASE EMAIL Taren.Areyaa@gmail.com TO CONFIRM

No comments:

Post a Comment