About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GLAM Rocker RED LIPS!!




Me, wearing some new lip cosmetics for the first time. Since I immediately thought of Kat Von D, I call this my "GLAM Rocker Red Lips" how-to!




~Products used:
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in "Cruella"
MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
MAC 194 Concealer Brush
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tar in "Stalker"
~MISC info:
Ring- Forever 21
Earrings- Yours truly :)
Nail polish- ORLY Red Carpet
T-Shirt- Ye Olde Tattoo Shop, you can purchase it here:
http://studiocitytattoo.softsmartinc.com/Core/Merchandise.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment