About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, October 11, 2010

Kinky Curly KNOT TODAY & Yes To Cucumbers Product Review

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!

*MY* review, thoughts and opinion on the Yes To Cucumbers Color Care Daily Makeover Conditioner and Kinky Curly KNOT TODAY Natural Leave-In / Detangler.



****All products were purchased by me****
MISC:
Eye- Makeup was from MAC "Heat Element" Mineralize eyeshadow
Lips- Too-Faced Mood Swing
Top- H&M
Earring- ???
Nails- ORLY "Rage" with OPI by Sephora "Only Gold For Me" as top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment