About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, March 7, 2011

New Hair Products....

Look what I bought today......
I bought both of these from Sally's Beauty Supply. I just went in for the ECO Styler Argan Gel (on sale for $2.99 through March) and I'd thought Id try the Mixed Silk Leave-In Conditioner ($7.99 for 17.5 oz).......reviews coming soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I have been wearing my hair natural (even though its under a scarf most of the time) since high school. I really need a product that keeps it hydrated and soft but not too greasy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know they had Argan Ecostyler! Can't wait for your review. :)

    ReplyDelete