About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hi there! Do you have a section of your hair that curls more tightly than the rest (i.e. in the back of the head)? If so, how do you manage so that the curl and texture seems consistent all over? Thanks.

I SURE DO!! The middle of my head is 4a, and the curls are coarse, where the majority of my curls are 3c and very fine. To be honest, I don't do anything special....I "stretch" the middle and back since that is the area that shrinks so much, but that's about it!!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment