About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Los Angeles Curly Girl (HEALTH & BEAUTY MIXER) MeetUp!!

HEALTH & BEAUTY MIXER
2pm to 7pm
SUNDAY, MARCH 27th 2011



I know its kind of short notice, but I just heard of this meet up my darn self!!! I was so BUMMED I missed the March 17th meet up, but maybe this one can make up for it!! I see Kim Coles is going to be a speaker! She is all up-n-down naturallycurly and curlynikki.com, so that's gonna be pretty awesome if in fact she IS there!! Who's going??

6 comments:

  1. I wanna go! I hope I can find a babysitter. I went to the other meetup and I hope I can go to this one too. Thanks for telling me because I didn't have a clue about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm BEYOND BUMMED I missed the last one! I hear yall got some FAB goodie bags too! ~JEALOUS~
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, the goodie bag was so good I had to do a YT video, lol. I can't wait to see the pictures. I just tried calling the number on the flyer but I can never get through so I just emailed then to try and RSVP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going Lady?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the invite girl!!! im coming and im bring a friend with me!!!

    ReplyDelete