About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where do you buy your beads for your earrings? Whats better, Michaels, Joann's, or ETSY for beads?

I rarely purchase beads via ETSY.....I do Michaels/Joanns for supplies only (wire, jump-rings, hooks ect). If I had to choose, I'd choose Michaels. Michaels is good, dont get me wrong, but I dont purchase beads at Michaels only because I see 90% of the beads used in alot of ETSY shops, and I dont want my earrings to look like anyone elses. Its funny you ask, I got a gift certificate to Michaels; purchased beads, and saw another ETSY-er with a similar pair of earrings and I said NEVER AGAIN!! :)
I get 80% of my beads from South Sun Beads in San Diego, CA :)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment