About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Saturday, February 5, 2011

ETSY *FEBRUARY* Sneak Peak!!!!

HEY YALL!!! I will be uploading to my ETSY shop *crossing my fingers* starting on Monday, but here's a sneak peak of what's to come!


www.ETSY.com/shop/mllecafeaulait
PS- Subscribe to my "FEED" for instant notification of new items listed!!http://www.etsy.com/shop/MlleCafeAuLait/rss

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful earring collection! i wish i can buy them all from you! but i cannot lol but you definitely have a customer out of me. -- God bless you and your business. Thanks for sharing your talents :)

    ReplyDelete