About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I was invited to the Pink Parlour Festival!!

OK, like most of you, at first I was like, "what the heck is the Pink Parlour festival"??

"The Pink Parlour Festival is a unique one-of-a-kind event that caters to women of all ages. This festival was conceived with the purpose of celebrating the creativity of women. Our objective is to unite women, while bringing together the collections that they create. These include artists such as crafter's, visual artists, and performing artists amongst others. Many additional attractions also include musical performances, a fashion show spotlighting young, "Up 'n' Coming" designers, children's activities, along with the excitement of horse racing, concession foods to fine dining and so much more!"

WOW, so I received a message via ETSY stating I was "hand selected" to participate, and after browsing though, I'm totally honored! Its at the end of the month, so we will see!! For those of you who live near by, check it out as well!
http://www.thepinkparlourfestival.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/thepinkparlour
http://twitter.com/thepinkparlour

No comments:

Post a Comment