About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Wendy Williams Show

....but I'm super excited because today I got an email confirmation for tickets for THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW!! I mentioned on YouTube that I will be in the NYC January 19th-26th, so I'm kinda excited to do this during my visit in New York! I have no idea who the guest will be, but I will be trying to find out up until the day I go!

"MY" guest of choice!

RANDOM...but I love this rug......

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE WENDY! I grew up listening to her since her 98.7 kiss fm days :)

    ReplyDelete