About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New (old) New York Post

OK, so I thought I posted this last week, but it was saved in my "Blogger Draft" folder so, even though I'm HOME (in LA) safe and sound, here's some pics earlier this week! PS- My NYC trip was to be from 01/19th to the 01/26th, but my flight was rescheduled (due to the snow) so I got to stay until the 01/30th!!


Hey Yall!! I know I've been neglecting my blog, but since I've been in NYC, I've had to FIGHT to use the internet! Wow, where do I even start......I may do a more in depth NYC post, but in the meantime, here's some random NYC pics!!
POSE :)

Dallas BBQ (I ordered the Frozen Sour Apple Martini!)

Dallas BBQ's (again!)

Inside a random RICKY'S NYC

Making a spur-of-the-moment DevaChan appointment!!

D.O.W.N the DevaChan Salon stairs!!


I recorded some of my DevaCut, so keep your eye on my YouTube channel if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment