About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coming To America is....

My ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!! If you follow me on TWITTER, I've been posting random quotes for the past 2 days!!! Ive had my busted VHS copy for a decade, but this past Christmas my mommy got me the DVD special edition, and Ive been obsessively watching it ever since. Yesterday, bored as usual, I decided to "Google" "Coming To America", and found some random pictures, I'd thought I'd share........
 King Jaffe–Joffer of Zamunda costume

““He's got his own money and, baby, when I tell you he's got his own money, I mean the boy has his OWN MONEY!”

I wanted to be one of these dancers when I was little!

I wanted that hair ( HEY, I was a kid, I didn't know!)

Eighty-five zero seven Queens Blvd is actually......

....a WENDY's!!

Who the hell was she? Her entire "character" should have been on the "cutting room floor"! She must have been someones girlfriend

"Sexual Chocolate" *stomp stomp*


speaks for itself.....

I WANT THIS!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment