About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Afro Bikini Girl

The end of summer is the best time to buy swimsuits for NEXT summer. The swimwear brand that I buy is the UK brand Freya (for us bustier "tig-ol-bitties" gals!) for their bra-like bikini tops.
http://www.freyalingerie.com/
Since they have a variety of (cute) bikini tops, cups DD and up, I always check FREYA first, then search and watch for it on EBAY. The tops and bottoms on are sold separately for about $50 each, which would be about $100 total, plus international shipping. I AINT PAYING THAT! I bid and WON this bikini (in this color combo) on EBAY for $30 bucks plus $6 shipping! HAY!

Now this post isn't about bikini's, but while I was searching a variety of swimsuits and bikini's n things, I came across this beautiful (freya) model with NATURAL HAIR! I was so inspired, SOMEONE WITH SIMILAR HAIR! DANG, I shoulda got THIS color combo, so we could be twins!! Hair, I mean, not the bikini body! SHUT UP! I can dream, can't I??  
I have a whole year!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
    buy plus size bikini

    ReplyDelete