About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, April 25, 2011

FOR FATTYS ONLY- Free / Cheap food

YES, I am a fatty, and will take advantage of both!!

April 25th-29th: Two Subway breakfast sandwiches for the price of one - Buy one 6-inch breakfast sub, get one free at Subway. This deal is good every morning until 9am through Sunday, April 29th. You don't need a coupon, just ask for the BOGO deal.

-On Wednesday, April 27, 2011 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Baskin Robbins will host its third annual 31 Cent Scoop Night


The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation remembers America’s fallen heroes and assists their families. The organization provides firefighters with training to prevent deaths in the line of duty and offers the public information to prevent fires in our communities.
Baskin-Robbins is proud to support this worthy cause. We encourage you to learn more about the foundation by visiting www.firehero.org.

Watch out, I'll probably have about $10 worth of ice cream! What HCG diet!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment