About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My new *ETSY* shop LOGO!!

     OK, OK, I know, I PROMISE I won't bombard you guys with ETSY earring stuff, but I've been collaborating with an artist for quite some time now, and I'm so EXCITED to share my new "Brand" logo with you!
     Since Mlle. CafeAuLait (Mademoiselle Cafe Au Lait) is my alter ego, she now has a face...so meet Mlle. CafeAuLait!




She went through quite a few alterations, but I love the finished result! I already ordered a t-shirt, calendar and coffee mug for myself!! I know, lemme shut-up, but I'm just obsessed with her! Let me know what you think!
PS- She is very much a REGISTERED TRADEMARK, contact me if you would like more details!! :)

3 comments: