About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Operation "Use Up The Stash"


I kinda unofficially decided to join YouTuber LouLouMatou on her *Operation "Use Up The Stash"* for 2012. Basically meaning, for us "product junkies" to USE UP our hair products just lying around. SO, I decided NOT to purchase anymore hair products until I at least get rid of 50% of what I already have. Now, this Shea Moisture product I purchased last summer, and needless to say I DON'T LIKE IT *AT ALL*, and will never purchase it again! I wore my hair in a protective style, slicked back bun for about 3 days, and finished this entire jar!! WOO HOO, only about 20 products to go
*wink-wink*
 :)


LouLouMatou Video:

http://youtu.be/Dqsyqidja7g

1 comment: