About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Friday, January 20, 2012

FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY!


OK....so "what had happened was.........."
I wanted to make some "DIVA" earrings for some Lil divas or pre-teens divas, or even for the folks that prefer a smaller hoop earring, but I never got around to it. SO.....I figured I should do a completely random, impromptu FACEBOOK giveaway! Now, without giving too much info away, I've decided on a "question-and-answer" type game......and the first person to answer this question correctly wins. To be fair, consider THIS POST to be a heads up........

I will post the question at 12pm PST tomorrow, SATURDAY 01/20/2012. Again, whoever post the CORRECT answer FIRST, wins!

RULES:
1) MUST be a FACEBOOK follower (as in you have to LIKE my facebook page)

THAT'S IT :) 

That's all I'm gonna tell ya!!


Alright, here's a helpful hint; you may want to revisit some of my YT videos..........
HAPPY FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment