About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



I know, I know.....I've been MIA on the "BLOG" home front :)

Anyone doing anything fun this Halloween?? Well, not me; (it's going to be) a super busy day tomorrow (well TODAY), so I will be POOPED for Halloween this year. I wanted to be STORM from XMEN, but all of the Halloween plans went down the toilet, so I figure I'll be productive and, what else.....stock up on earrings :)

OFF TOPIC, earlier this month I went to the Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA, and now it seems as if I am obsessed ALL OVER AGAIN with the Nightmare Before Christmas. SO, watching that be the highlight of my night. If anyone CARES :(
SAD, I know, but NOT NEXT YEAR!!!!Hopefully I'll be in NYC doing something FAB!

PS- Any LA-ers looking for last minute Halloween plans, check it out:)
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
http://www.lacma.org/art/exhibition/tim-burton

or SANTA MONICA BLVD always works!!

                                                             HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)


(PS- AWESOME-NESS "STORM" tutorial via YouTube-er AndreasChoice)

No comments:

Post a Comment