About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Thursday, January 23, 2014

ThrowBack Thursday- My 1st Relaxer!

               THROWBACK THURSDAY!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 



#tbt

EEK! One from the vault!

This was around my 1st relaxer..... at my #Rollerskateland 11th Birthday Day party, rockin my #LAGear #SKORT set!! You couldnt tell me NOTHING!!! Sadly, this was the longest my hair has been SINCE "returning" to natural :)


#throwbackthursday #1stperm #1strelaxer #relaxerdays #teamnatural #naturalhair #naturallycurly #creamycrack #perm #permdays #backintheday


No comments:

Post a Comment