About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Saturday, September 24, 2011

ETSY "Chic Boutique" WEEKEND SALE!!!!

ETSY "CHIC BOUTIQUE" WEEKEND SALE!!

http://www.ETSY.com/shop/MlleCafeAuLait


Well, it looks like summer 2011 has come and gone, and now it is officially FALL!! What better way to celebrate the first few days of Fall, but with a FALL SALE!! I've added new markdowns to my BASKETBALL WIVES, "Poparazzi"inspired earrings, but I included a little somethin' EXTRA for this WEEKEND ONLY!! Some items up to $40% off! Happy Shopping!!


http://www.ETSY.com/shop/MlleCafeAuLait

*Sale items are as marked. Sale applied to instock items only.
(IE- No customizations or "reservations".)

No comments:

Post a Comment