About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."

Monday, September 20, 2010

Desperate Housewives New Season Premiere

I. AM. SO. EXCITED! Finally, something on TV to look forward to (that's NOT reality TV)! I haven't had anything to look forward to since Ugly Betty went off the air. For the record, I LOVE Vanessa Williams! She's been my IDOL since 1990! I've never watched Desperate Housewives, but I will now, starting this Sunday! (Now I feel like a hypocrite after my anti-TV post........OH WELL!)
Desperate Housewives New season premiere 9/26/2010 @ 9/8c on ABC.


No comments:

Post a Comment